CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I am in love with these pictures

Last night we had a photo session for Abigail's (very late) 2 yr pictures. I used a new lady and I already loved her stuff but after last night I am in love with her photos even more!

She has a blog and gives a little preview of the pictures, lucky me because it is very hard for me to wait to see the rest.

Looking so pretty in her dress


Check out those blue eyes against that green chair


big and fluffy


LOVE it


So sad to leave


I have no idea how I will ever choose if the rest are as good as the ones I have seen.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my girl!

SS

Elizabeth said...

Love the second one and third one. They are all good! Man, shes got the pouty face mastered!

Laurie said...

I love those pics...they are soooo cute. Is she expensive?? Is it the same Elizabeth used? I am interested in her!!

Heather and Jason said...

U and Liz picked a great photographer. Those are beautiful!!

Grammy said...

Better watch out if a modeling agent sees her..... They are beautiful of course with Abigail I knew they would be.

Amy S

Anonymous said...

Joy they are beautiful. I would have to have 1 of each.

Carlla

Ab said...

Those are so darn beautiful! I wish that we could use your photographer for Lydia's 1 year photos!

Those blue eyes are just to die for.

Mama's Losin' It said...

Oh man...get ready to lose a BUNCH of money! All those cute shots and JUST of baby girl...you know there will be a ton more right!?!

They're worth the cost!

Mama's Losin' It said...

ps I offer a 10% discount for siblings. Newborns are tought, I'm getting my first one next month and I'm nervous too!!

Sasha said...

Oh my word, how will you decide? Those are gorgeous!

Kurt and Samantha said...

They are gorgeous! How will you ever pick? I can't wait to see more. She is a very pretty little girl, you better watch out the boys will not be able to leave her alone.