CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Big First Grader

My little man started first grade on Monday & he was not the least bit worried or nervous especially after finding out he got the teacher I had requested for him and that both of his best friends from Kindergarten would be in his class.

He has had a good week so far and promises me that he will be behaving this year. Afterall he was the "Citizen of the Year" last year for his class so I am sure his teacher expects a well behaved little boy.

He had a big night on Sunday because he also lost another tooth, he was so excited to show it off on the first day of school.

Look how big he looks it makes me a little sad to see him growing up so fast.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aw, he looks so big sitting there! Time sure does fly!

AFRo said...

ADORABLE! And I see that you go for the same "summer cut" that we do... Congrats to your little man on starting 1st grade and congrats to you for not sobbing when you dropped him off!

Kurt and Samantha said...

He looks like a little man sitting there. I love the toothless grins!