CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 4, 2008

She is lucky she is so cute!

So I guess I still don't regret the dog decision but she is lucky she is so dang cute. Since getting here she has piddled on my floor on more than one occasion, she has woken me up earlier than I wish to be out of bed, and caused some general chaos in my house during the day (like 3 kids wasn't enough).

But today was the day, I let her play with Zeus the French Bulldog of ours in the laundry room & they can get pretty wild. It can only happen in there not out in my house or outside, since it is 150 degrees here Zeus with his smashed face would stroke out in minute out there!

I went to check on their behavior and make sure they were not destroying anything & I hear her banging around in Zeus' kennel so I look and this is what I find.....


That would be 1 of Abby's Crocs-$30 and 1 Merrell, 1 Reef flip, and 1 New Balance shoe (all Shane's BTW)-worth way more than she can afford!!

I sent this pic to Shane also and he responded "oh she misses me"-Did I mention the dog was HIS idea.

1 comments:

Denise said...

I LOVE IT