CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Some favorites


OMG he was so tiny and so cute


once again we have some serious cuteness


new one from our trip to Outer Banks, NC this past summer


beach trip 09, I get one every year we go:)

These are just a few of my favorites. There are many, many more including ones that were mine when I was little.

A favorite is a porcelain shoe from my first Christmas. The funny part is that it says Baby (insert my maiden name) 1978. Which is VERY weird on many levels-I was born in October did I not have a name by Christmas? Or did who ever make this for my parents just not know my name? They were close enough to them to make me an ornament for my first Christmas but not close enough to catch my name in over 2mths?? Really

3 comments:

Kurt and Samantha said...

Love your precious ornaments, you can't put a price on those!

Elizabeth said...

What a fun post, I may have to steal this idea from you.

Cindy said...

I do remember Abby having allll her black hair, in fact, I've been telling my family about her & how she's totally blonde now. I've been waiting on you to comment on my pics. Who knows what it will turn out to look like?