CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Have you come down from the Christmas high yet??

My kids are are in a toy/chocolate coma as we speak. I think my house will never be the same not sure where all of this stuff is gonna go but I do know that it has to get out of my living room and find a place that is out of my sight cause I am getting a headache looking at all the STUFF.

I am excited to say that this post is being typed on my very own brand spanking new laptop!!! I am still playing with it trying to figure it out and it will take me forever to get all my stuff moved over but I am just happy that I don't have to share and fight over my computer anymore and Wyatt and Abby can have free reign (well to an extent) with the other one.

So no pictures I haven't uploaded them yet but I did take tons! so those will be following soon.


1 comments:

Kurt and Samantha said...

I know you love that laptop!