CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A little Daddy, Abby time

This year we decided Abby had to get to see the Nutcracker. I had told Shane I wanted to take her to see it to which he replied to me "that is a father/daughter thing." Ok that is fine let it be a father/daughter thing but can mommy tag along? I never went to the Nutcracker when I was a little girl and until now I haven't had anyone to go to the Nutcracker with.

Well we got 2 tickets so no mommy tagging along. But I was excited for her because she was so excited to get to go. Even if she didn't really know what it was. She just knew there would be ballerinas and a nutcracker-she has become obsessed with nutcrackers and points them out every chance she gets. If you asks her what a nutcracker says she will proudly tell you "hey you give me a nut so I can crack it"-yes she is that cute and funny

Here she is just before they left. She was very excited to get to wear her new dress


Daddy bought her a new Christmas ornament-she loves it and it is now front and center on our tree


After the show Wyatt and I met them at Pappy and Mindy's house for a breakfast for dinner. I would not let the kids open any gifts since it is not yet Christmas and I am mean like that, so they got some small little fun goodies to keep them happy until Christmas morning.

Abby soon found out how fun it was to twirl around in her pretty new dress and she proceeded to do this alot:)


I managed to get one good pic of all four of us, notice son's lack of nice shirt I promise I do dress him better it is just, well he is a boy and ya know it is so painful to stay in a nice button up shirt for to long!


3 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

She is just so cute!

Kurt and Samantha said...

What a sweet date! She looked beautiful in her new dress

Elizabeth said...

Aw, I love her little dress! Reminds me of a Christmas dress I had when I was little.