CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

O Christmas Tree!

Friday night we loaded up and went in search for a Christmas tree. We were lucky and found the perfect one for our family.

the annual picture by our choice


Since it was SOO cold out Friday night on the way home we stopped by a new little coffee shop and warmed our selves with a Mocha, Caramel Apple Cider and Hot Chocolate. -YUM

Last night we finally got around to decorating it. I am loving it and as you can see so is Jingles:) he usually like to hang out up top.


Now to just get some things wrapped and put under there! Hopefully I can get that done tomorrow.

4 comments:

Meichelle said...

Gorgeous tree. Love it!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Love the tree! So pretty!

Kurt and Samantha said...

Pretty!! Now to those presents, can you do mine?

Cristin said...

I need to wrap too. But I don't dare put anything under the tree til just before the big day. My kids cannot be trusted.

Love the tree. We have a fake one. I do not need another living thing in the house relying on me for survival, even if only for a few weeks.