CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Our weekend started Friday night with a trip to our old stomping grounds where we both grew up. My dad does a big BBQ there every year so we went and hung out and let him show off his Very adorable grandkids:) Over the weekend I am pretty sure Shane ate his weight in that BBQ and there is plenty more stashed in my freezer for later. If I thought that smellovision would have been invented soon I would have made a video of the BBQ cooking cause the smell is out of this world good.

We had a nice 4th hanging around the house, running a few errands, and hanging out with friends. We were lucky that the rain held out til after our fireworks show.

here's my "little sparkler" enjoying the night


There was also lots of playing with fire:)




lounging in daddy's lap



Yesterday was another day of running errands and trying to get our pool from a nasty shade of green to a nice clean swimmable pool again:) oh and rain. Also some getting reading for our trip.

Hey not sure if I have mentioned it lately but we are T-minus 5 days til this girl is lounging on the beach!



3 comments:

Kurt and Samantha said...

Abby's shirt is so cute!!

Creepy said...

My mouth is watering over the BBQ... we didn't have any of that...

Love the sparkler photos... I'm going to have to plan better next year so we have more fireworks...

jenn said...

Great photos. Glad to hear you had a good holiday.