CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I am home

And I am not the least bit happy about it!

Now I am on the countdown to the next beach 09 trip in 2 weeks!!!!

My children managed to not drive me completely insane on the way down or back, although I did try to bribe a family we met while stopped for gas on the way home to take them. He happened to be wearing a sheriff shirt from our county so he seemed safe enough :) unfortunately they didn't go for it and we were stuck with them the rest of the trip back.


I have over 400 pictures to go thru, so this may take a while.

But I will leave with a little preview.

Our first night there we had Wyatt a birthday party on the beach complete with presents and cupcakes.


I am pretty sure this was the cutest thing on the beach.

Oh and this is just one of her bathing suits-she had one for everyday!!

Just one of our encounters with wildlife-trust me there were tons I will tell you all about them including our "pet" Armie the armadillo!

This was just one of the seahorses we found while snorkeling in the bay.


We had a blast with our friends and their girls, Abby can't get enough of them she loves being the little girls amongst all the big girls. We were very sad to leave them there, they still have 3 more weeks to spend there and yes we were jealous.

Tons of more beach memories were made, ones that you can't put a price tag on. We look forward to our trip down next year for even more awesome times at our favorite spot in the sand.


4 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Looks like fun....and I can't wait to see all your pictures!

Elizabeth said...

I figured you had already posted pictures. Cant wait to see more.

jenn said...

Gorgeous pictures! I need a vacation!

Jodee said...

I just love all her little swimsuits- and she is just the cutest thing with that little hat on her!