CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

So I gave you a break

But now that break is over.

I can not leave out these pics they are just too good.

Abby had a bathing suit for everyday we were there. I absolutely love buying bathing suits for her because it is so much more fun than buying one for myself. Mainly since I never have to worry if she is gonna look fat or her butt is to big for it.


This was me playing with the settings on my camera


We did not do any dressed up posing this year, it was not my idea but the idea of my grouch of a hubs who hates doing it every year. We did snap a few the last evening we were there and I have to admit they are pretty good.






then we just started fooling around


don't you love my totem pole?

This has to be one of my favorites of them together.

I was so proud of him for holding her on his shoulders.

This was not my idea!

yea it is really high up on his shoulders and I thought for sure he was gonna drop me getting me back to the ground. How dumb would I have looked going to the hospital for a broke arm from getting off my hubs shoulders? Wyatt took this pic BTW which explains why it looks like we are in the sky:)

And then when daddy says it is the last day and we have to leave soon and no one wants to leave what do you do???

Why you bury him of course, he can't drive home if he is buried in the sand!


This was a sad walk it was the last morning :(, yes we always go to the beach on our last morning, I have to soak up every minute I can get!

and yes my beach really is that awesome that there is hardly anyone on it! this is one of the many reasons we love this place. Those tracks are from the turtle patrol as we call them, they drive back and forth all night long looking for turtle's nests. They dig them up and move them back further on the beach, and don't dare think about touching one they don't mess around when it comes to their turtles or their dunes!:)

The last time my feet were in the ocean, well the Gulf that is, they will be in the not as pretty Atlantic very soon.



7 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Awesome pictures :)

I LOVE the beach!

Jodee said...

I love her little b/w swimmy and the little coral one that shows her little tan line- so cute! And the picture on Wyatts shoulders was sooo cute too! I loved the one of them looking at the Ocean- sweet! You always do a good job on picture taking- even with Mr. Grouch! ha

jenn said...

I love that she has so many bathing suits. I think my favorite is the one with the pink giraffs.

Cindy said...

Ok, now that I know I'm having a girl, you are getting me excited about all the cute stuff out there! I LOVE the giraffe print & the black/white bathing suits...they are all cute, but those are my fav!! Very good pics!

Kurt and Samantha said...

Cute pics and I love all of the swimsuits, she is Ms. Fashion! I am sure she was the cutest on the beach. Great photos!

Elizabeth said...

Yes, love the black and white suit. And the pic of Abby on Wyatts shoulders is too cute.

Bad Mommy said...

Hands down, most adorable family in the South. ;)