CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 26, 2009

A world in mourning

So I had planned this great post bragging on my hubs GREAT and I mean GREAT luck with his $2 scratch off ticket. It was gonna include a picture of the pile o money he won (maybe with him rolling around in it!). But then I got on the computer yesterday and was surprised by the news. Unfortunately we have no fun, fun plans for the Alabama roll of cash in his wallet, but instead it will be paying for tires for his truck. Yes I know how exciting!

It really does suck that we have to buy them I would have much rather blown it on some clothes or some other random junk that we don't really need, like a big fat TV to hang on my wall.

So instead I am ruling it a day of hair feathering and sequined glove wearing. As a tribute I will post this. This was performed by some teachers at the end of the year talent show.

video


3 comments:

Bad Mommy said...

Ahhh feathered hair. I hope it makes a comeback.

Creepy said...

Love that video! Of all the MJ stuff I've seen on the interwebs in the last 24 hours... this put the biggest smile on my face...ok, a little tear may have sneaked out too...

RIP MJ.

Elizabeth said...

Im confused, did he win big or not?