CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fun with Sherbert

What do you get when you combine Sherbert, Orange juice, and Sprite?


Two very happy kiddos that may just go back to their room and happily (and quietly I might ad) watch a movie so that mommy and daddy can watch Clint Eastwood in "Gran Torino". Which I highly recommend BTW.

This recipe was brought to you by "Your Big Backyard" magazine. Which I also recommend for the little ones. Wyatt has been getting it since I guess last summer, thanks to Pa. He really enjoys it and it always has fun little projects and recipes in it. Be sure to click on the link and visit their site it has some fun things to do and printable coloring pages.

We saw this recipe the other night and they had to try it out. The original recipe was: Rainbow Sherbert (we used orange sherbert), Ginger ale (Sprite here), and Orange Juice. I think they called it a tall giraffe.

Anyways it is a fun and super easy treat to make for the kiddos and who knows maybe you will get to sit down and watch yourself a movie.

This is also brought to you in part by GoodNCrazy, see she is on a mission to find fun things to keep her and her kiddos sane this summer and I have to jump in also. Be sure to check her out she has some good ones on there already.
Photobucket



5 comments:

Kurt and Samantha said...

Will have to try it, sounds delish!!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Okay this totally rocks. and I'm completely in love. We made rootbeer floats last night.. but THIS is soooo much better.. I never thought to add orange juice in there too! WOWSERS!!

McAngie said...

Mmmm, yum.

jenn said...

Yum! I think I want one of those now.

Sasha said...

My kids would totally love that. We've got to try it!