CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

This is gonna take a while


I just uploaded my pics to the computer from the camera and get this, are you ready for it? There were 470 pics!! OMG a little overboard ya think. Of course I have to go thru and weed out the bad ones ya know eyes closed, too much of me in a bathing suit, etc.

So bare with me, but trust me I will be sharing lots and lots from the trip so much you will be over it.

here is a little preview...

Our view from ONE of the balconies that's right there were 3!


We had an elevator in the house! Shane used it every time, the kids fought over who could push the buttons, and I was afraid it would break and we would be stuck in it! I tried to climb the steps as much as possible (this was my exercise).


Our wonderful sandcastle

0 comments: