CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July, Wyatt birthday part 1, and swimming

So we ended up having a fun long weekend. We thought we would have no plans for the 4th but had some friends over to eat, shoot fireworks and drink a few adult beverages. The kids rode 4 wheelers and had a great time watching the firework display put on by both daddies. Luckily they didn't blow anyone up, even though one of the fireworks shall we say malfunctioned:)

Please don't hate me but Yes I did let my 2 yr old play with sparklers and she loved it and no she didn't burn herself.



This was the only good picture I got of the fireworks because it is so hard to know when to snap.


Saturday we had family over for the first edition of Wyatt's birthday. There is still more to come.

relief was felt by many when Gram managed to find the ONLY copy of Mario Kart in Middle TN at a Target.


Sunday we went swimming and of course the kids had a great time!
Here is Wyatt practicing with his mask and snorkel for the beach. He says he will be helping in the collection of scallops in the bay, but we will see.

His awesome cannon ball off the diving board!

and of course I can't leave out Abby

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you all had a great weekend. Do you all have a pool @ your house? That is what I want and one day I am gonna get one. Back to work today for me. Talk to you soon.

Carlla

Elizabeth said...

Mindy's backyard looks so pretty. Abby looks cute in her blue dress.

AFRo said...

Great pics girl! And it's good that you let her play with the sparkler... just means she won't be scared of them later. It's obvious there was proper parental supervision.

My boys shot bottle rockets all afternoon, by themselves while we sat on the porch and watched.

Denise said...

Great pics joy! looks like you had a great weekend!

Ab said...

Love the pics! It looks like y'all really did have a great time. My cousins live in UT-town--but the fam's originally from NASCAR-land.

P.S. It gets me every time that your daughter's name is Abby. You'd think that by now I'd be old enough to realize that no, in fact you aren't talking about me...

Kurt and Samantha said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt! Abby is so cute in her dress and Wyatt looks like he his 10 the way he is swimming and jumping off the diving board