CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tagged for the first time

I have never been tagged before I feel so special.

Eight things I am passionate about:
1. My marriage
2. My children
3. Being the best wife possible
4. Being the best mommy possible
5. Coffee (is this sad)
6. Being a good friend
7. A clean house-I thought hubs could use a good laugh today
8. Taking millions of pictures of my kids so I never forget

Eight things I want to do before I die:
1. Watch my children get old
2. Grow very very old with Shane
3. Become a grandmother and great grandmother
4. Be happy with the life I have led
5. Teach my children to be outstanding adults
6. Show them a great example of a loving marriage
7. Never loose contact with my friends
8. Travel to an exotic place

Eight things I say a lot:
1. Seriously
2. What is going on in there?
3. No candy for breakfast
4. Eat your food or else
5. No hitting
6. Do you know how to ask nicely?
7. Get your thumb out of your mouth (yes it is still a work in progress)
8. and my favorite :) It's Bedtime

Eight books I've read
1. Good Night moon (my favorite)
2. Guess how much I love you
3. Going to sleep on the farm
4. I don't want to go to bed
5. Too many transformers books
6. Are we seeing a trend here?
7. I think there was an adult book once on the way to the beach
8. The Wedding-Nicholas Sparks

Eight movies I've seen (at least) eight times-Does listening to them over and over again in the car count?
1. Big Daddy
2. Gladiator
3. The Notebook
4. 40 yr old virgin
5. Grease 2-OMG a favorite
6. Christmas Vacation
7. The Barbie movie Rapunzel
8. Cinderella 1 & 2

3 comments:

Denise said...

OMG Joy! I knew i liked u!! i know like every line of Grease 2! Lets do it for our country~

Elizabeth said...

If I recall correctly I tagged you like 2 weeks ago on posting baby pics. Loser!

Kurt and Samantha said...

Good Answers--We have a lot in common!