CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yet another day off from school

I swear here lately Wyatt is out of school more than he is in! They were out for snow today AGAIN! so it got me to thinking just how much he has been off so I had to look and it amazed me so I had to share

I am gonna break it down by week:
Dec 14th-4 full days Friday was a 2hr day but they partied so it doesn't count
next week no school xmas break
next week no school xmas break
next week-2 full days went back Tuesday; Thursday and Friday they were out for snow
next week-5 full days WOW!
next week-4 full days Monday was a holiday
next week-4 full days Friday out for snow
next week-2 full days Mon & Tue no school snow, Wed went 2 hrs late
last week-5 full days WOW!
which brings us to this week-so far no school yesterday it was a holiday and today no school for snow!!
and next week they get out early one day

I just hope we don't end up having to make up snow days some counties around here are already out of days and some are already over the allowed days.

I am glad he is smart and still seems to be learning something even with the lack of actual full days at school! I need him to be at school during the day for his sanity and mine. 4 kids all day long is to many when it is cold outside and there is nothing to do.

1 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Wow....that's a lot of days missed. I guess maybe they will have to make it up...right?