CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wordful Wednesday-some shopping time with mommy

The other day Shane and I decided to divide and conquer. He took Wyatt with him to some dog thing and Abby and I went shopping and ran some errands. We had a fun time and she is really starting to like shopping with mommy, which brings me more happiness than I can put into words. We wanted a snack so we went into the pretzel store, right outside of it there is this big fountain and she just thought it was great and wanted to pose for a picture which also makes me happier than you know.



want more? go see Angie



6 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I love shopping with just my little girl....

Cute picture!

Kurt and Samantha said...

That pic of her is adorable, glad she is liking the shopping thing with her mommy!!

Cristin said...

We divide and conquer all the time. Except Graham stays with me and Dottie goes with Daddy.

Love the fountain pic.

Shell said...

She's a cutie!

Elizabeth said...

Her little skirt is too cute.

McAngie said...

She's a Mommy's girl when Daddy's not around huh? LOL!

I intentionally NEVER go to The Avenue because I cannot resist those stores that have planted themselves near that pretty fountain that Alex just has to play in.