CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

Abby loves to talk on the phone-guess she has been watching mommy a bit to much. The other day we were running to the grocery and she had to call daddy:)

PS if you enlarge this picture and notice my daughter's upper lip no I don't take her out dirty she was being bad the night before at the ball park and fell while running hense the scraped upper lip and no she didn't learn her leason and was running again and fell and busted up her elbow!

And I am not sure if I am breaking the rules but I am gonna put a second pic. We started fall ball and I just have to say he had to be one of the cutest ballers out there that night:)


This year ball is a little more nerve racking see this is his 6th season playing since he plays spring and fall ball, but up until now it has been coach pitch/tball meaning if they had 2 strikes you could put up the tee and let them hit off it. Now it is an all new ball game he is now exclusively coach pitch! Meaning 3 strikes your out! and that is just makes me SO nervous.

wanna see more? Visit Angie




5 comments:

Kurt and Samantha said...

Girls pick up on that phone quick!! Sarah, too, loves the phone. Wyatt looks so grown up. Hopefully, he will have a great season and not too many 3 strikes your out!

BookLady said...

Hi, visiting form Angie's, your little "baller" is too cute! I. love. baseball. I am on our little league board, and, yeah, I love it! And it's okay to post numerous pictures, everyone does it!

Life with Kaishon said...

Hey Joy! I think that you can add as many pictures as you like : ) I love your pictures. Your little baseball player is as cute as can be! And how great that you are teaching your daughter the VALUE of communication (via the telephone : )

Creepy said...

So cute... love the shades and phone...

Brenda said...

Your daughter is adorable talking on that phone :)