CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 17, 2009

A little redecorating around the casa

I decided a little while back we needed a little redo on all our pics. See we had spent a good amount of money on having some wonderful pictures made of the kiddos and half of them weren't displayed.

We took all the old pictures down with lots of sadness since they were of the kids when they were babies and itty bitty and it is just hard not to see them and be reminded of their once tinyness.

Have you seen those quotables that you can put on the wall? They are just a sticker type thing that you stick where you want them. Well I got 2 of them, one for the living room and one for the bedroom. When I saw the one that says "Life is too short to drink bad wine" on a bloggy friend's wall I also wanted it but hubs says 3 is too many, I am still not sure if I agree and may still go get it when I find a new piece to hang on the wall in the kitchen.

Well we finally got the last of the pictures framed and put up in the living room and hall. I am really liking how they turned out. This is on the big wall in the living room the tv is right there under it and that tv would be a fat nice flat screen one had hubs truck not just crapped out on us and cost us more that I care to mention on here!

If you can't read the quote is says "All Because Two People Fell in Love" now come on how could I not do that one:)

These two on are either side of our window

Wyatt with all his big boy cuteness


OMG I love the green chair and her BLUE eyes in this one!


Here is the mantel, I plan on getting a family picture done this fall and putting a big one framed over the mantel, until then it will stay ducks:) yes I said ducks


Here are two that are in the hallway:

last year at the beach


Me and the hubs looking all hot together, yes I mean heat it was like 90 that September day and he was in a tux and we were in an old little church with NO A/C


And here is the one above our bed, it says "Real Love Stories never have endings"

I plan on hanging a wedding picture somewhere near it, just trying to figure out where. I am not that great at this whole redecorating thing but we try!


6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Like what you did above your tv! You've been busy. Now you can come to my house and frame and arrange all my millions of pics.

Cindy said...

I think you did a good job redecorating & I still LOVE the green chair pic! That is by far, my favorite!!!

Kurt and Samantha said...

Looks good!! Isn't it crazy that we get so many pics of our kids and only display just a few. I have tons that I don't know what to do with.

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Looks great...I love the wall things...I have tons of them all over my house!

Mama Kat said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE it! Now come over and do my house!! ;)

Heather Latimer said...

Aww, they look great! And you better be coming to me for that famiy pic! :)