CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I am slacking

Yes I am a slacker, I have nothing. Not even a cute picture from this week NOTHING.

Well other than we are blowing this joint again! We are out of here tomorrow and back to the beach, not our beach but a beach none the less. We are driving to the Outer Banks NC to meet up with SIL and her family.

We have never been but I am very excited to let the kids see another beach and ocean. Abby has been 4 times but always to the same place, Wyatt has been 6 times 5 to the same place and once to 3 beaches and 2 oceans in one week:) yea it was a bad trip thanks to Hurricane Ivan.

We are doing the drive there in 2 days home in 1 day I may just loose my mind.

miss me K

1 comments:

brightarethestars said...

You will LOVE the outer banks! It's one of my favourite beaches!!!