CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

BTS is harder on a mom

Well it is official he is back to school as of Wednesday he is a 2nd grader! I am having a hard time believing it. Where has the time gone? It doesn't really seem like yesterday he was so itty bitty and helpless.


But it also doesn't seem like he should be 7 and off to the 2nd grade

I am really coming to the realization that this sweet little momma's boy

is gonna all to soon want less to do with momma. I already see it some, if we drive separate he never wants to ride with me always daddy.

He has already gotten bit by the love bug, not saying he is in love or anything but the girls have been on his radar since last year and for a mom that is just HARD. Especially when she was a 4th grader and he was just in 1st-talk about robbing the cradle!

But just look at him with all his cute boyness, I totally understand how the girls could just get all giggly about him. I will think about not hating them maybe.


I really have high hopes for this year, I got the teacher that I requested and am thrilled. She is young and seems to really have it together and seems to be super sweet with them. His BF is in his class again this year and that is a big plus for us and them. They are so well behaved together and the last 2yrs have been the two best boys in class, which I find so hard to believe when I see them playing around here acting like crazy animals.

5 comments:

Jodee said...

I'm jealous, he is super cute in his "own clothes" he gets to wear, instead of a dorky uniform! I am right behind you, so it is like your talking about Jake a year from now:( Gosh I can't get over his DARK hair at birth, then his BLONDE hair a couple years later. Oh and I know the feeling on them growing up and wanting their daddy...I am going to miss it when mine gets to doing that!

Smoochiefrog said...

What a cutie!

Just wait. My oldest just started his Senior year and I'm trying to figure out where that time went!

Kurt and Samantha said...

Gosh, I still can't get over all of that hair he had when he was born. He is growing into a very fine young man!! Even though he wants his daddy more, you will always have that special bond with him. There is just something between mommy's and their boys:)

Elizabeth said...

Aw, the first part of your post made me sad. Where does the time go? I cannot believe how grown up he looks in the bottom picture!
What will we do when Carter and Abby are this age???

McAngie said...

They grow so fast don't they Joy? I can't believe we've been through the whole summer and not got together but just a few times!

Hold onto little Abby, before you know it she'll be in kindergarten!