CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Well I Thought Spring had Sprung!

So over the weekend we welcomed in spring well at least we thought we had, that was until the bottom dropped out of things and yesterday it was like 47 and today it isn't gonna be out of the 30's. WTH it was 80 the day before the big drop-Wake up and smell the buttercups Mothernature didn't you realize it is March!!

Anyways we took full advantage of the weather and got out and planted some flowers Saturday. Abby has a flower box on her playhouse and I had a couple empty pots that I had to fill up and brighten things up around here.

I let her pick out which ones she wanted and I think she did a great job. She help put the dirt in and planted the flowers.


Posing with her pretty flowers, now lets hope I can keeps hands off of them and keep them in the dirt. Someone's little hands got a little grabby the other day and plucked an entire flower out of the dirt:)


Then Monday we took a walk on the greenway to the playground where we had a picnic, it was so warm almost hot with the sun shining down. I think I even got a little pink on my arms, which is a good changed from the blazing white they currently are from lack of sun exposure-I really need to get a tan!

Abby and her BF walking back to the car-aren't they so sweet?




6 comments:

jenn said...

That last picture is so sweet!

Smoochiefrog said...

This weather lately is crazy! We went from 70's last weekend to 40's since Tuesday! Crazeeeeeeee.

tessnco said...

oh joy! what a lovely little post. i've been craving some sunshine. it was ner 50 and we thought that was balmy! but 80?! how i long for an 80 degree day.

McAngie said...

Yes, the weather was quite nice here this past weekend and beginning of the week. Now I'm looking out my kitchen window and see sleet all over my back patio. Yuck.

Oh and your little girl is just too cute!

Kurt and Samantha said...

Love her playhouse, just too cute! That last picture is just precious. We are so ready for Spring to stay longer than a weekend too.

Tiaras & Tantrums said...

is that a little play house she planted the flowers in? TOO Cute!!!!!!!