CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

No I haven't fallen off the face of the world

But I have been in Spring Break land:)

Wyatt's Spring Break is this week so we took a little trip to spend some QT together. More on that later

I have lots of posts to read and by lots I mean over 50 so if I don't share some comment love don't feel bad I still love you.

I have Tons of pics to upload so that I can share all the fun times we had.

I am also coming up on my ONE YEAR anniversary of being a part of this wonderful bloggy world. What should I do? I know most do giveaways, but what would I giveaway? hmmmm maybe I should do some looking into it.

Anyways I will be back with more details. But not sure if it will be today seeing that I am in control of 4 yes 4 children! Wyatt is on the Wii, Abby and the girl are playing playdough behind me and the baby is sleeping and have I ever mentioned how much I love a sleeping baby? one-they are quiet and happy and two-OMG they are just so dang cute. So it may be tonight


1 comments:

Smoochiefrog said...

Hey, everybody needs a break now and then! Enjoy your time and we'll be here when ya get back! :)