CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am back and bigger than ever!

OMG talk about a couple of hard boring days!

I have been without my computer for a few days and it was not fun at all, hubs thought it was great-well that is till the satellite gets disconnected since I couldn't see to pay the bill!

Hubs proved his love and found me one on Craigslist-thank god for Craigslist. It was alot cheaper than one at the store and it is bigger than what I had so it looks awesome.

Now I am not sure if I will ever get caught up on my reader I think there was like 50 posts to read. So if I don't comment it doesn't mean I don't love ya it just means my head hurts from all the reading, although it is easy when it is bigger.


3 comments:

jenn said...

I say mark all the posts on your reader as "read" and start over. Of course, it's easier said than done. I'm always afraid I'll miss something good.

Tabi said...

yeah I was so behind when my puter crashed that I just read all of them but didn't comment since I was days behind!!

Glad you love your new computer!

Jodee said...

I love Craigslist too! Wish I would of found that place along time ago!!! Now if I can only remember it before I impulse buy!