CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

No, I am not dead but my computer is

So I have been MIA for a few days because my computer screen has died!! As I type this I pray it looks correct because I can only faintly see the screen. Hopefully my hubs will proove his love by finding me a replacement screen and I mean SOON!he however loves the fact that I can not sit on the computer and get my blog fix everyday.

So don't forget me I will return. now hopefully I can find my mouse pointer so I can click publish!


3 comments:

Smoochiefrog said...

Hope it all gets fixed soon!

Bad Mommy said...

Man, there is an epidemic of computer breakages going on.

I blame Babycenter. The bargain board gave everyone an STD.

jenn said...

What would I do without my computer? Hope you get it fixed soon.