CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wordful Wednesday-big hitter

Baseball is still in full swing, the four year old Diamondbacks are a team to be feared!

On opening day they had an airbrush guy there, well every good baller has gotta have a great helmet.






your not getting tired of the baseball pics r you?

good, cause I am not getting tired of taking them-cause dang she is cute in that uniform.

Wanna see more wordful posts? go see Angie




6 comments:

Jac @ Wuzzle Makes Three said...

She is beautiful! It looks like she was having so much fun :)

(And I'm so jealous - I'd have loved a "customized" helmet back when I played softball!)

Upstatemomof3 said...

Oh how sweet!!! I love to see pics of kids playing a sport they love. I take tons and tons of pictures of my kids during hockey season.

angie said...

They are too cute for words!

Kurt and Samantha said...

love the helmet, very cute!

Tricia said...

and she looks SO cute in that hat and outfit too

httpL//nightowlmama.blogspot.com

Tabi said...

That helmet is amazing! I love it!