CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

A Beautiful Easter

I am pretty sure this is the most beautiful Easter Sunday we have had in a long time, you never know what the weather will be around here this early in April. We had some of those April showers Saturday morning which caused Abby's game to be postponed to that evening which led us to another late night at the ball park.

The easter bunny spoiled them as usual and left them baskets filled with lots of candy and some movies-which a certain easter bunny "helper" got an AWESOME deal on a couple weeks ago. Toy Story 1 and 2 (dvd and blueray together in one box) on sale $22ish a pc, then I got $10off for buying them both automatically, then I had a $10 off coupon for both of them! Plus they have a voucher for a free ticket to see Toy Story 3 in each box! So that's 2 movies, and 2 movie tickets for about $15.

but back to the real reason for my post...

The easter bunny left lots of eggs outside for them

Notice all the trees and flowers that are in full on gorgeous bloom? Have I mentioned I love Spring?

The we went to MIL's house for a yummy lunch and more spoiling of the kids. Where I managed to get a few pics of the kiddos looking all pretty and handsome.





1 comments:

Smoochiefrog said...

They are just too cute!