CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

The bird has gotta go

I am pretty sure it is illegal to shoot the dang thing seeing as it is our state bird. But they can't proove anything if the cat eats him!


Don't you love the car alarmness of it?

Not sure if u recognize the obnoxiousness of it, but it is infact a Mocking Bird. He does this on a regular basis ALL night long. I have been up in the middle of the night and heard him, this was taken just before bed and I ended up turning the fan on as to try to drown out his sound.


2 comments:

Jodee said...

that is awful, that is why we have a box fan in our room...turn it on 3 and you can't hear a thing...we actually replaced it last week....the motor was running low and I could start to hear birds outside! It works wonders!

--Boaz-- said...

I cant hear the little punk right now!!!! GRRRRRRR