CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

wordful Wednesday-Good daddy/son QT

Wyatt and Shane had some great daddy/son quality time in the woods the other day. They went turkey hunting Sunday afternoon and even though they didn't walk away with a trophy to show for their time in the woods I did hear that it was SO much fun. They had some come in and Wyatt shot at one but he was lucky and got away with just some ruffled feathers.

I absolutely love that Shane and Wyatt are making all these wonderful memories together and I hope that they will always be very close and will both continue to share the love of the outdoors together.

On the way out of the woods Shane snapped this picture of Wyatt

It almost makes me want to cry he looks so big and grown up, every day my baby boy is little less baby and a little more grown up:(

want more wordful posts visit Angie




5 comments:

Cecily R said...

They DO grow up too fast...darn kids!! Great picture!

Cristin said...

This would melt my outdoors loving hunter/fisherman of a husband's cold heart...he misses his hunting days...and living out in the country. sigh...

Olivia said...

He does look grown up. Good pic! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I cannot believe how big he is!!
Liz

Tiaras said...

my son is sitting here and is extremely jealous right now!! Look at your little man!!