CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wordful Wednesday

What makes you happy? Isn't it funny how through out your life what makes you happy changes SO dramatically.

Is it sad that the highlight of my day Friday was coming home from yet another car rider line trip to see the big delivery truck sitting infront of my house and getting all giddy?

When they left I was left with this


First thing Saturday morning hubby was working on getting it in. I even left dishes in the sink Friday afternoon after emptying the old one I refused to wash another load in it.


this is what my life has become. When I signed up for this sahm mommy thing I never would have thought the highlight of my day would be getting a new dishwasher delivered and then eagerly awaiting hubby to install it.

Don't get me wrong, I love my job (well most days). It is just priorities change when you become a wife, mother and home owner. They change in ways you never saw coming.

Now off to look at kitchen faucets online-who knew they are SO expensive, WTH is up with that?

want more wordful posts?


4 comments:

Out On A Limb said...

It's the little things.......or big, in your case, cuz a dishwasher is huge. :)

PS. This is Angie from Seven Clown Circus. I forgot to sign out of my account.

Rudy Rukus said...

I LOVE new kitchen appliances. They are the best. I must be weird too haha!!

Elizabeth said...

I would say every female over the age of 30 who is at least married feels this same way. I know I love getting new stuff for the house. Although I am wondering why we put so much money into it when we dont plan to be here forever????

Cristin said...

Oh, I get it. New appliances make me oh so happy. congrats.