CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break

Well our spring break is over and it wasn't always so "spring" like. The weather was real hit or miss. Wednesday was the prettiest and warmest day so we headed out of town. We went to Fall Creek Falls, we love taking little trips just to get a change in scenery.

It was so pretty there and since it was during the week and still early in the season it was pretty much empty.


Notice the bridge in this one, I wasn't so sure about this thing. Made me just a wee bit nervous, especially when Shane was letting Abby walk ahead of him without holding her hand.


I will say we did get out workout in this day, that is one heck of a hike down to the bottom and back up from the falls. I was proud of my kids for doing it with no hesitation or complaints on the way back up, cause trust me the way back up is not easy.


3 comments:

Hejdesk said...

Happy Spring

Elizabeth said...

I wondered what you all ended up doing. At least you had a beautiful day.

Kurt and Samantha said...

Too bad Spring break wasn't this week for ya'll, it is beautiful. Happy easter!