CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

she can sleep anywhere!

Last week Wyatt was on fall break from school all week, so the naps were few and far between for Abby. See usually I can get her to fall asleep in the car on the way to school and sleep the entire time we sit in car rider line until we get back home getting her a good 50-60min nap.

Well since there was no school she was not having the whole nap thing and since she was doing NO nap there were LOTS of breakdowns in the evening close to bed time. The other night we sent her to her room to watch a movie and chill because it was one of those days. Well she had been quiet for a while so I went and peeked and this is what I found:)


she had fallen asleep in her chair watching Tinker Bell, how sweet is she?? Shane told me to stop taking her picture and put her to bed.

2 comments:

Kurt and Samantha said...

Bless her heart, she had fought so hard to stay awake and then just passed out.

jenn said...

That's sweet. I wish Shiloh would fall asleep! She's pretty much given up naps and she still won't sleep at night until at least 9pm (and I put her to bed at least by 8pm).

The pumpkin patch we went to is the one in Shelbyville. Cedar Rock or something? It was fun, but they don't have tons of pumpkins like some of the pictures I've seen on other people's blogs. I would love to take her somewhere with a huge field of pumpkins.