CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Writer's Workshop: A favorite picture taken

The Prompts:

1.) Tell us about a memorable blind date.-Never been on one

2.) Other than the birth of a child or your wedding, write about a joyous moment.-I was a homeowner before 21 that was pretty joyous but not that interesting to write about.

3.) Write about one of the most difficult decisions you have made in your life.-Never had to make a terribly difficult decision

4.) Share the best picture you took last month and explain why it's your favorite.-Seeing I take 84,000 pics a month this is surely to be the easiest, but which one to choose.

OK so this may not be the "best" picture I took last month but it is pretty freaking funny, well at least it is to me. See it was right before Christmas it was a Friday-woohoo payday. I had to go do some shopping for Shane & it was late afternoon so I ran thru the drivethru at McDonald's to get them some food so they would make it thru said shopping trip. I then pulled into the bank (which is across the street for McD's) I tell them to hurry and eat and be done before we get to the mall. I open Abby's chicken nugget box and sit it in her lap she starts eating, I pull up and wait to put my $$ in the bank (so I can buy said gift). I turn around and see this: Notice the nugget in her hand trying to make it to her open mouth.



I burst out laughing and immediately started snapping pics-exactly why I always have my camera in my purse you never know when a blog worthy moment may present itself. It was so funny she was trying to eat but she was so sleepy she couldn't decide which to do.

Soon the sleep won out over the hunger.


But it was a pleasant trip to the mall because she stayed asleep until we were just about finished purchasing the gift. Which also led to her subsequently telling hubs what the gift was just days later. note to self:don't trust the 2yr old with any major secrets!

What to see more: Mama Kat


6 comments:

Just The Girl said...

Awww....so sweet.

My kids have done this so many times, but I never had a camera around.

Tabi said...

So cute! I love when they do those things...mine fell asleep with a sucker in her mouth the other day...had to pry it out of her locked jaw and she never woke up!

jenn said...

That's so funny. Shiloh fell asleep in the car on Sunday evening and I was able to carry her in and dress her for bed without her even waking up. She must have been exhausted (no nap) because she's usually a light sleeper.

Kurt and Samantha said...

That is so funny--bless her little sleepy heart.

blueviolet said...

That is SO funny. Sound asleep, nugget in hand, mouth open...so cute.

Kitty said...

OMG total cute overload! Kids can fall asleep anywhere doing anything can't they?! I love it!