CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A girl and her Tutu

I have seen so many pictures of cute little girls in their tutu's and I knew Abby had to have one. I soon found out that they can get pricey on Etsy and Ebay. So I decided I would make one myself. I ordered the stuff and got it yesterday, I was SO excited. I went straight to work on it and quickly decided this could turn into an obsession easily. Come on what is not cute about a little girl running around in a pink tutu.

Abby Loves it and will not take it off, she ran around outside playing in it last night. I put it on her this morning to snap some pics of it and now she wont take it off! I had to make a collage of all the pics because I couldn't decide which to use. Click on it to make it bigger


So now here goes my market myself Tuesday-If you know a super cute little girl that would look Oh So Cute in one of these I would love to make her one. Like I said it may be a new obsession of mine and if I made a bit of money Shane may not mind all the tulle laying around the house:)

13 comments:

Heather and Jason said...

I have to have one of those for my niece! You did such a great job. Let me know how much you are charging and I guess you need a waist size? Email me at ridley_heather@yahoo.com. Thanks!!

Elizabeth said...

That is ADORABLE!! Love the pic of her cute little face up close. Sure wish I had a litttle neice to buy one for! Oh well, maybe in a couple years (fingers crossed).

Denise said...

Joy, great job!!!!!!!!!!!!! how adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad Mommy said...

Seriously, I need three. OMG, that is SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Joy she is beautiful. And you did a great job on the Tutu I may need to get Kennedy one as well.

Carlla

Amber said...

TOO CUTE! We may need one next year!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute!!!!!!!! The tutu is adorable but the little girl in it is PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love, Amy

Kurt and Samantha said...

Joy she is beautiful! great job on the tutu

The Spencer Family said...

Cute! You did a great job. God blessed me with two wonderful boys so I guess I won't need one :-).

Lisa

Laurie said...

It really is soooo cute!!! I am begging Jason for a garden!!!

michelle said...

Can you make one for ME?!?!?!
HAHAHA
Michelle
BTW....she is my favorite niece!!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Alright my friend, the tutu post has been up for a week. Time for a new one! Where's the baby pics?

Mama's Losin' It said...

The bottom middle picture is my favorite!

How much would you charge??