CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

How does your garden grow?

Well I thought I would give a garden update since I did a post when we started planting. I harvested our first veggies the other day.

Lettuce


Here is a view of most of it, notice the electric fence around it, that is to keep the deer out. Those dang things will help themselves to anything and everything they can get a hold of-We know this from experience!


Abby and I planted some pumpkins the other day so we hopefully will have our own pumpkin patch come fall time! We should be getting some squash and zucchini by this weekend just in time for our father's day grill out. I also plan on picking some of our green tomatoes and frying them up.

1 comments:

Fishy Busyness said...

Good grief. Yours is bigger than mine! You also seem to have much more yard than we do. I am wishing I had stadium lighting outside at night so I could work in mine after the fishies are in bed! Hmmm...maybe that is too much to ask?