CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

In 3 weeks......

This will be my view!-Notice my green and white tent and beach chairs are left there all week


We will be eating good food at our favorite little spot

We will have some boogie boarding

and even some napping on the beach

I can not wait, this is our 4th year going to the same place and needless to say we are very excited because we love it there.

and last but not least my favorite pic from last years trip

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl! I wish we were going soon. But we don't go till October. Have a great time.


Carlla

Elizabeth said...

If your va-ca is just 3 weeks away that means mine is just 10 weeks away. Its getting closer!

Kurt and Samantha said...

have a great vaca i wanna go