CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Overdue post from my mothers day weekend

So this past weekend was a fabulous one we went out to eat at Goten Japanese restaurant which is one of my favorite places to eat. It is a hibachi style place and we have really been wanting to take the kids cause we thought they would really enjoy it and they did. They even ate the food!

Then after dinner we went to Opryland hotel to stay the night, neither Shane or I had ever stayed there. We had a room in the Cascades part and had a balcony overlooking it all. It was awesome Wyatt just kept saying how cool it was, and it was so cool cause it was like the outside was inside.

Mothers day I woke to some wonderful cards from the kiddos and then we walked to a restaurant there to eat. It was in the Delta part and was on the water which the kids also loved.

The only bad part of the entire thing was the camera crazy me FORGOT my camera. I was so upset, but we did snap some with Shane's phone so you will have to forgive the quality of the pics.

Shane with the kids at Goten


A view from our room balcony (sorry it's so dark)


A waterfall in the hotel



Just the kiddos

2 comments:

Denise said...

Sounds (and looks) like you had a great time !!!!!

Elizabeth said...

The pic of Shane with the kids at Goten is so cute!