CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Girls Night Out-NO kids aloud

That's right you heard me correctly, NO kids aloud and that is saying alot because between the three of us there is 6. Four of which are 2 or younger. These two girls are the greatest friends. We admit to life getting in the way too often for us to get together like we know we should, but that is what is so great we can not see each other or even get a chance to speak for some time but we always just pick back up where we left off.

Jamie I have known pretty much for forever, since we were in 2nd grade. She has seen and been there with me thru so many things in my life it is crazy. Elizabeth and I met later in high school but it was an immediate friendship that I knew was for a lifetime.

They both stood beside me and I beside them on one of the most important days of our lives. We have have been there for all the "I'm Pregnant" announcements, births of children and all the questions on raising those children. I hope to see our children as great friends and hope to continue a great friendship with these great women for many years to come.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aw, what a sweet post! You know you are my BESTEST friend in the world and I am SO thankful for you! Last night was so much fun, we must do it again very soon!!