CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 12, 2008

A come from behind

Man oh man was Saturday's tball game fun. They got off to a slow start and were pretty far behind, but the team rallied and came SO close to pulling out the win. But all is good we did not loose but tied.

Wyatt made an awesome play at home getting a 3rd out and keeping them from scoring a run. He also had some good hits, but did get out at 3rd base once.

Coach Shane was so proud of his team he took them all to Sonic for ice cream cones afterwards. He is the best coach ever.

Sorry this is the only pic I got from Saturday because the camera crazy me actually forgot my camera and I snapped this in the car after sonic with my phone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that your efforts are not going unnoticed.
You did an excellent job on the Joy & Shane memory lane. I enjoyed.

Keep up the great work ! ! !

I hope all of you enjoyed Opryland Hotel and Mother's Day ! !

Take care
Mindy

Elizabeth said...

Love that sweet girl! Give Wyatt a high 5 for me on his good ballgame, good thing he has such a great coach! :-)