CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Maybe they will be mailed in time

So remember my post about how great the Shutterfly Christmas card selection was this year?

Well I got them ordered and they arrived in no time at all and they look great!


Now lets just see if I can actually get them all in the mail in time. Which considering my Palm died and took all my addresses with it to electronic heaven this may be harder than usual!

Merry Christmas

5 comments:

Samantha said...

love it

Smoochiefrog said...

Those turned out great!

Elizabeth said...

Hilarious because this was almost mine. It was between this one and one other and imagine I couldnt make my mind up so I made Chuck choose and he chose the other one. It looks great!

Semi-Slacker Mom said...

Love the card!

christie said...

Ugg! I can't even find my CD with our family pictures on them. I have yet to mail out a family Christmas card.