CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dreaming of a white Christmas

And we got One! Sure it was small but it snowed! I am sure most of u wouldn't consider what fell here a real snow but we do here in the south, where schools close for an inch or less of the white stuff.

I would post picture proof but I am playing on my newest gadget and haven't made it that far in figuring this thing out. I will say though from the little bit of playing on it, it is realy awesome. Thanks to hubby for getting me a Nook. It even came with my cookbook I wanted. Southern Plate, and FYI I made the baked macand cheese tonight and it is Yummo!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I love the header on your blog girl! I wouldn't necessarily call yesterday a White Christmas either. It snowed but you could still see the grass through it here! I am happy for it but it could have been better!!! HA. I got a Kindle and have been reading our book club books on it. I love it too! I have two books to be read by the 17th and was waiting so I could read them on their instead of buying them! God Bless you and the family Joy!

Semi-Slacker Mom said...

Wow! A white Christmas in the South. We're supposed to get some on Monday.