CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wordful Wednesday-The Rockettes

Saturday Me, Abby and my MIL headed to see the Rockettes. Abby was all excited to get to dress up in her pretty dress. The night before I rolled her hair up in foam curlers and made her sleep on them so that her hair would be all pretty and curly.

She looked so cute all dressed.


A close up of all those curls


Posing with Mommy


She really loved the show and sat and watched the entire thing with barely moving.

Wanna see some more Semi Wordless posts?
Semi Wordless Wednesday Hosted by Flip Flops and Pearls


4 comments:

Shannon said...

How fun! I've seen the Rockettes once and they were amazing! What a special treat for the girls!

Merry Christmas!

SueMac said...

I LOVE the Rockettes! I've seen them a few times and I've always bought an ornament for my tree when I go! They were here once, but usually we make a day trip up to Nashville to see them........ ahh, gonna have to get my Rockettes cd out and listen..... love it!!!!!

Joni said...

love all of those golden curls. what a great treat. i haven't had the chance to see the rockets live. what a great idea. so special.

Samantha said...

love those curls and the Rockettes! Good girl fun!