CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Are you getting ready for Christmas?

If you are like me one of the first things you do to get ready for Christmas is to order cards. Also if you are like me and love to show off your kids to family and friends you order photo cards. Shutterfly really has some great holiday cards this year.

One of my main goals while at Disney World was to get a good Christmas card picture and considering the amount of pictures I took and how many I love I will more than likely be choosing from the photo cards that you can put multiple pictures on.

If you are getting a card from me this year here is a preview of one that will definitely be on there.



Here are a couple of my favorites out of the many:



but truthfully there are alot more and it is gonna be hard to choose

Also you know how I love a good bargain so I jumped over to their special offers page and found they have quite a few good holiday deals going on right now.

A couple of years ago I made a photo book of Christmas 2008 and it was so easy to do and turned out great. I have also given them as gifts and everyone has been very impressed with them.

So go ahead and head over to Shutterfly and make your card so you are off to a good start and if you are a new member you will also get 50 free 4x6 prints.

Wanna know how bloggers can get free holiday cards?? Go here and find out more.


0 comments: