CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Last minute gift

ok so we are in the home stretch now, the countdown is on. Are you done?

What about that hard to shop for friend, or the teacher, or the babysitter-you didn't forget them did you?

Well I almost forgot Wyatt's teacher. Last week I realized I was behind and had to get her gift bought. I remembered a post that Semi-Slacker Mom had posted a while back. Her friend, Amber makes these super cute canvases. I took a chance and emailed her, her friend got right back to me and had it in the mail the very next day!! It arrived here today!

It is SOOO cute I love it-Blue/White are my son's school colors and R is her last name initial.


$15 plus shipping for the smaller size. She makes bigger ones also and I plan on getting one for my front door soon. I have her email and can get you in touch with her if you are interested just leave me a comment.


3 comments:

Semi-Slacker Mom said...

Looks great!

Elizabeth said...

I am disappointed in you. You are my friend that isnt lazy and when she sees things like this, makes them herself. It is very cute though.

flip flops and pearls said...

That is too cute!!!