CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We are home and we are exhausted, but it was totally worth it!! It was every bit as magical as I expected it to be.



I just uploaded an obscene amount of pictures to my computer and am still wading thru them but I thought I could post a few of my favorites to tide you over.

We pretty much had the Magic Kingdom to ourselves when we got there Saturday morning. Abby was over the top excited to meet Cinderella


The castle was all lit up for Christmas and it was absolutely amazing.




Our hotel was gorgeous, unfortunately we spent a very small amount of time there.




We did all four park and went hard core the entire time. We didn't want to waist a single moment. We rode buses, boats, and the monorail and walk MILES and we made more memories than I could have ever imagined.

4 comments:

Tess Smith said...

so exciting!

Chrissy said...

I am so glad it was wonderful for you all. We will be looking forward to many pictures. I guess I should get in gear and get some up too ;)

Elizabeth said...

Girl, you are a hardcore blogger to blog the day you got home. I am still 3 weeks behind on mine. Love the pics. The one of Wyatt and Abby at hotel, they look like they are 14 and 10. They look so big!

Samantha said...

can't wait to see more!!! I bet they had a ball!!