CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 13, 2010

Back to School-My big 3rd grader

Well he survived his first week of back to school. I am so excited that he got the teacher I requested and he also got in class with his BF-he and Will have been in the same class every year since Kindergarten. They are also playing on the same baseball team seriously these two boys are inseparable. I was so nervous this year would be the year they got separated, so glad I was wrong.

He would not let me take a picture of him at school so I snapped one in the driveway on the way out the door, it's the best I could do.

He is getting so big-sniff sniff

Hard to believe I will be posing them both for school pics next year since Abby will be a Kindergartner! OMG

Next week also is the start of "fall"ball I use the word "fall" loosely cause lord knows it is in NO way fallish here! With temps around 100 each day I foresee alot of hot grumpy kids. I also foresee us running around like chickens with our heads cut off since both will be playing and since Wyatt has moved up to kid pitch & is on the other side of the park. We somehow drew the short stick and they both have their first game at the same time and since Shane is the coach of Abby's team he obviously has to be there and I am planning on trying to watch both so looks like I better wear my running shoes:) Our schedule is gonna be crazy over the next few weeks, but we will manage we always do.