CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What I get with $15

A buggy full of groceries is what I get!


So here's the wrap up:
Doritos BOGO 2pks for 3.99
Tyson frozen chicken 5.99
sour cream 1.15
bananas .96-which ended up being free with an overage since there was a coupon on the OJ 1.00 off produce
Tropicana OJ 2 for $6 minus 2 $1 coupons
Jiffy corn muffin mix .43
pasta .70
Digiorno pizza-$3.19 Free with coupon
Oscar Myer roast beef-$3.69 Free with coupon
Ritz Crackerfuls-$2.69 Free with coupon
Kraft mac and cheese x's 2 each were $2.99 Both Free with coupons
Koolaid fizz-$1.99 Free with coupon
Publix Bread $1.17

$5 off $30 purchase coupon

Total with tax $15.11 amount saved $32.86

I know some of you say you don't have time for coupons but really it is hard to argue the savings you get from taking a few minutes to plan it out. I sign up for lots of programs that send free samples or coupons for a free product, which is how I got all those Kraft things for free. They have a great program call Kraft first taste.

Southern Savers and Swaggrabber are two of my favorite saving sites go check them out and see what you can save.

make sure you see my post from yesterday cause I am on a roll and got in 2 posts in 2 days ;)

0 comments: