CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Playing catch up

So I have been MIA for a bit, I promise I do have a good reason. See it is I am BUSY. Our first super busy baseball season with 2 kids playing ended, but we are still busy with all kinds of other stuff.

Abby with first baseball metal, she was so proud!


Last week Abby did vacation bible school and Wyatt did a local baseball camp, for 3 days they had to be dropped off and picked up at separate places across town from each other at the same time! so there was alot of kid juggling going on. But they both had a great time and so it was worth it.


Over the weekend Wyatt played in his first tournament game, he is gonna do a couple more this summer. We aren't about to go all crazy with the "travel ball" like some do, we are just letting him play in a couple to give him something to do over the summer and to keep up his practicing to get him ready for fall ball. I did feel bad for him cause Saturday they played two back to back games and it was HOT!! We also had the team parties for both of the kids teams on Saturday, they had a blast despite the heat.

I think this had something to do with the fun:)




This week he is doing a nature day camp everyday and this weekend he has a baseball camp with the local minor league team here in town and he is really looking forward to that.

There has also been lots of swimming going on here cause like I said it is HOT!

this is my SUPER cheap pool that I found on clearance last year. It is awesome! out of all my deals I have gotten on stuff this is definitely the best deal I have ever gotten.

We are still on beach '10 countdown, pray that some miracle happens and the oil does not end up on the gorgeous beaches there.


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

We have a few friends whose kids have just started ball. I cannot imagine sitting at the ballfield in 95 degree heat! Yuck! I'm sure one day I will be though.
That waterslide looks like so much fun!

Laurie said...

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW MUCH YOU PAID FOR THE POOL?? I AM THINKING LIKE AROUND $100 RIGHT??