CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

One More Week

One more week until I am at one of my favorite places to be.



I mean how do you resist a place that produces pictures like this of my gorgeous kiddos?


and where we get to see things like this

yes that is a sea horse in my hand, we found tons of them.

And I can dress Abby in a different swimsuit as much as possible


Oh and Wyatt can spend yet another birthday on the beach!

That is right folks he will be turning 8 soon! I am really starting to freak out because my baby boy is gone and he has been replaced by a big kid!

So here's to hoping BP keeps it's nasty oil away from my gorgeous beach or they are gonna have one irate woman on their hands cause this momma needs her annual beach time to help keep her sanity.


4 comments:

Kurt and Samantha said...

I sure hope you can make it to the beautiful beach!! Have a safe trip and have fun

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

What beautiful children! I'll keep my fingers crossed that the oil stays away long enough for you all to enjoy the beautiful beach. Don't forget to post pics!
Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a fabulous day.

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama

Jen said...

Oh man, what a beautiful place. I want to go there myself. :)

Tess Smith said...

JOY-

hope you and your family are doing well! i see that wyatt has turned 8! INSANE! i can't believe it!