CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Swagger Wagon

Oh how I wish I had a Toyota Sienna they really are my favorite. Even though I don't I am still pimpin' in my mini.

I saw this video the other day on one of my daily reads, then a friend emailed it to me, it was so hilarious I couldn't help but share it.

All you mini drivin Mommas you will totally relate to this one.


and I always know "where my kids at" cause they are usually in the seats behind me:)

3 comments:

Tabi said...

Oh my!! Thanks for that, I am laughing so hard! That is too perfect...going to have to email it too! I love the potty part! So true!

Hey can you email me Miss Abby's measurments again, I am setting saturday aside to get caught up on my sewing and your are the first on this list after all this time! It really just pathetic at this point but I promise I havent forgot about her!

Shell said...

Hilarious!

Angie said...

I can't get enough of this. I've watched it like 50 times.